Keep your business growing during any season!
Estimates & Invoicing
Full tracking, status updates, and reminders allow for a friction-less payment transaction. Giving you and your clients the security and comfort of know whats expected.
PaidTodays automation's will save you time and frustrations? From appointment reminders, project task reminders, invoice due reminders, PaidToday can take care of it all automatically. Reduce any payment friction with your clients with the automated payment due reminders sent to your clients.
Give clients easy ways to book their next service whenever it’s most convenient: through your website, or through the PaidToday app. You stay in control by setting available times you allow for booking.
Easily collaborate with your team members and clients. File sharing, task assignment, due dates, comments and status updates.
Want automated online booking for your clients? Follow the steps below!
Create your PaidToday business account, fill out your business information and connect your
free stripe account and add
any Team Members to your business.
Create your website by selecting a pre-made template or building it yourself, Select a
sub-domain or use one you own.
Using the online booking creator create your available times for appointments optionally assign team
members as the provider of
Drag in online booking blocks to your website so customers can book on site estimates or appointments.
Share your website and watch your jobs start filling up!
Challenges PaidToday Solves
- Trying to manage your prospects through your personal phone
- Not having a website and client portal for your customers
- Avoiding new technology
- Not producing or providing contracts to protect you and your clients
- Trying to track and manage your prospects and their payments with a spreadsheet
- Losing prospects because you don't respond quickly enough... (We know it's Because you're busy working)
- Trying to manage your jobs and projects on pieces of paper in a notepad
- Lacking the confidence to schedule jobs in the future due to not knowing if your previous jobs will be done by then
- Hand writing/typing up invoices for your clients
Features for tailored your industry
- Send estimates,invoices and contracts to your prospects
- Get in touch with contact through in app messaging, calling, or email
- Add notes to prospects
- Assign a team member to be the handler of a contact (acting as the point of contact between the two)
- Set a status of contact to prospect,lead, or customer
- Add opportunities to prospects to track and increase your sales
- Client portal for your prospects to log in to and see their transactions/interactions with your business
- Create and send estimates & invoices to your prospects
- Automated invoice status notifications (phone,mobile & desktop) for you and your prospects. (sent, paid, overdue,
- Secure online payment portal
- Ratings and reviews of invoices and transactions
- A read receipt to know when you and your clients have viewed an estimate or invoice
- Full invoice tracking and reporting
- Traceable payment receipts
- Create And Add team members or clients to projects for easy collaboration
- Project completion % tracking
- Due dates
- Notifications when project status changes
- File sharing
- Installable project templates
- Sellable project templates
- Day, week, Month views
- See this weeks jobs you have scheduled
- See Project tasks that are due
- Due dates for all applicable events
- Notifications for appointments
- Google Calendar Integration
- Drag and drop website and sales funnel builder
- Use your own domain or a sub-domain free
- Advanced editor options for building multiple page types
- Template creation
- Installable full website/funnel templates
- Default High Starting SEO for you pages
- Smart forms that connect your website submissions to your contacts list & shows you the form subsmission data
- Track where customers are coming form
- Heat map to see what they are clicking on
- Client Portal for your customers to log in to and make payments
- Add/remove Employees as team members to your business
- Assign them to projects and tasks
- Track billable appointments or jobs they have with the calendar